Thursday 29 March 2012

Speaking of the romeo



Though mountain can separate

People but your essence was never far.

Though I know no something

But through thoughts you existed.

You my soul divine, my bitterness

Ocean outflow.



Deep in the rivers of my heart

Your love is flowing.

Where no thoughts pass about

You. Love driven like a rocket to weaken me.

Hurricane of your love found in me.



Pure, solid and original from

The deepest level of my heart where

No shadow find stand.

Your name be my clotting factor.

Standing on top of the highest

Peak of the mountain incline down to earth,

Scanning every bacteria around

God’s land, there you were divining

Sparkling like a star.



My dreams are no more far from you.

My thoughts are no true beyond you.

Can’t stand, yes I never saw nor

Hear your voice but through imagination;

Your protean smell

Your smooth voice

Your chocolate beauty

Were fully blown in me.



Never got mad to mess.

Never got drunk to defeat

But lively I say these:



You are in love with a

Stranger. A stranger form far.

Far to love you. Love you forever.

Forever be done by death.

Among them my eyes

Glued on you.

Among them my heart

Binded to you irresistible.



Love fresh like leaves in spring

Pure like rainwater, analyzed

Like economy, hot than the sun.

Speared like sunrays towards

Your heart.



A dream a dream of fullness

In my arms safety is maximized.

Phenotypical I may not seem to

You but in me you are settled

Safe and secured.
(published in The Giant's Brain Vapor}